legal capabilities and conditions for doing business.”
Diane KAGWIZA, CEO & Founder
Our Founding Concept
Starting from the fact that the economic organizations and companies do not have enough legal information to better carry out their business, Diane KAGWIZA set up a business firm specialized in the legal and organizational support to provide them with the necessary tools in the exercise of their trade.
To enable economic organizations and companies to structure/restructure their business in compliance with the laws and regulations in the field of business law;
To help economic organizations and companies to face appropriately the different changes and legal issues.
We believe in sincerity, honesty, reliability, responsibility as well as the respect for laws and regulations.
We care and exercise compassion towards others and respect for each person, with no distinction.
We uphold excellence, by respecting our commitments made and respect for professional secrecy.
Our Services for you
To offers various services to provide a personalized legal and organizational solution to the various needs of the clients.
● Assistance in the creation of companies
● Re-drafting of company documents
● Various contracts (associates, partners, employees)
● Assistance in negotiations of all kinds
● Legal opinions and advice
* Industrial property :
● Manufacturer, commerce or service mark
● Industrial design and models
● Configuration schemes integrated circuit topography
● Trade name
● Utility model
● Geographical indication
● Posterior operations
Banks & Microfinance
● Legal opinions and advice
● Monitoring and management of credit operations
● Credit recovery
● Assistance in negotiation
● Banking litigation
Website Development & Mobile Apps, Software Development & Hosting, IT Consultancy & Support, Computer Training, Digital Marketing & Visibility.
-Assistance in the negotiation of contracts and markets in the sub-region
-Assistance in the establishment, operation and exit of companies from the sub--region in Burundi and vice versa
-Assistance to companies or individuals in obtaining licenses or work permits
-Arbitration and litigation
● internal and external company analysis
● Communication and sales strategies,
● USP Determination (Unique selling point)
● marketing strategy definition
● marketing plan implementation
●communication plan implementation
● Training on any legal issue
● Training in human resources
● Marketing training
● Training in information technology
● Personnel administration
● Skills management and training
● Management of work contracts
● Performance evaluation
● Quality of life at work
NOA ADVOCATES offers various services to provide a personalized legal and organizational solution to the various needs of the clients.
Vision - Mission - Values
"Towards maximizing the legal capacity of economic organizations and enterprises to improve the conditions of doing business."
"To provide economic organizations and enterprises with answers to legal and organizational questions and problems in order to conduct their business in a favourable professional climate."